My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Schools OUT!

Today was the last day of school! It was a bittersweet day because I am extremely happy to be coming to the close of my dental hygiene education but sad to say goodbye to all of my fellow classmates. Ok lets be honest some of them I probably won't miss terribly compared to the others I have grown so close to but it is still sad not to see everyone on a daily basis. The day went by so fast, on the way home I felt like I really didn't get to have an official goodbye to everyone. But I wish them all the best of luck with what ever life brings their way.  It's weird to think I am all done with school I will
have a degree and then once I pass boards and find
a job I will have a career! What is happening to me? I am becoming a grown-up! I thought by 25 I would for sure "feel" like a grown-up but I don't. There is still so much to learn. Here is a photo recap of the last day of school for me at UCDH.

 BONFIRE that night to burn all our scrubs! Professor Iremia's son Kalani came and did a fire dance for us also! No pics sorry but it was fun to watch!



"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened!"

No comments:

Post a Comment