My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quarter of a Century Old

Well I definately can NOT say I wasn't blessed with FRIENDS! For my 25th birthday celebration this year instead of going to the usual Cheesecake Factory I chose SUSHI YAH! an all you can eat sushi restuarant in SLC. I didn't think that all of these lovely people would come to help celebrate 25 years of life with me but they did and for that I am indeed grateful! When life gets hard and I think no one cares I can just look back at these pictures and remember how many people really do care about me and this doesn't even include my family! What a blessing it is to have supportive people in my life! Thank you to all of you who love me! I love you just as much back.
                                                                 One side of the table
                                                              And the other side of the table.
                                                                Still a happy couple.
                                                                         All the girls I adore!
                                   LB and me (oh and creepy NANCY and her nose in between our heads)        
                                                                                Lorna (aka Llama), ME, Heather and Soph (who wants to stand next to Heather when she's looking like that! HOT MAMA!
                                                            Lorna and Sofa Love Seat
                                                                            M.I.A
                                                                  Cameron, Lorna and Sophie
Lizzie and Robbie
                                                                    Lara (aka LB) and Tyler
                                                               Erin and Minda
                                                                        Nancy and Jonathan
                                           Karley, Marla and Ben (he looks happy to be here!)
                                                                   Alyssa and her date Travis?
                                                     Erin, Minda, Mandy and Keeyon
Heather K. and Jordan

And magically by the end of the night I reappeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment