My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

More Birfdays...

Since we didn't go to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday this year you can image how excited I was when Keeyon chose to go there for her birthday celebration! It was fun to get together again to celebrate more birthdays and enjoy some delicous food!
 Keeyon the birthday girl, Karley, Alyssa, Kelly and ME of course!
Since Keeyon wouldn't accept birthday gifts Mikey and I bought her this delicious piece of cheesecake I am not sure what all was in it but it was yummy and huge! Rightfully so since it cost you literally an arm and leg!
Karley is like a paparazi when it comes to taking pictures almost as bad as Jenn, Mikey's sister. I took this picture though and I thought it was funny cause Karley had no idea Mikey was making this face!
I made him lean in and pretend like they were friends (which don't get me wrong he likes Karley) and she felt all weird like it was going to be a "couple" picture! I love it thought it makes me laugh everytime I look at these two pictures. Anyways we were glad we were able to celebrate "Key Key's" birthday with her! I am going to miss having all these friends around when school is all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment