My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I no longer will be ProActiv!

Last day at the ProActiv kiosk! I have spent the last 16 months working at this little kiosk in the University Mall providing EXPERT opinions on skin and sharing with customers how ProActiv will change their lives. ACTUALLY if someone came up to me and asked me something I would just tell them what I knew if it, was way out of my league I just told them to see a doctor. But the reason why I say I gave EXPERT opinions is because one time this girl came up to me and said, "Are you like a skin expert because I have this..." I thought to myself, "Honey if I were a skin expert I sure as hell would not be working at a kiosk in the mall, I'd have my own practice somewhere making millions" Don't get me wrong though it was a great job to have while I was going to school. I didn't have to work on Sundays, I met silly Indians (not native american but really from India)  and I was usually off by 9:20pm unless it was holiday season. Won't be missing that this year!
                             Caitlyn and I on our last day as "co-workers"

1 comment: