My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Calling all WiTcHEs














Witches Night Out was this weekend and a few of the girls from school got together to go. I was a little sad that Veda and Karley couldn't go since we all went together last year but we had a great time. We saw Vampires and a variety of witches. It was completely packed with people but it was really fun! I even scored a giant flower for my bee costume at a discount although the store didn't believe me that there was no stem and dug through the flower bins just to make sure. Oh well it was an entertaining experience. There was also a great yarn shop and I really can't wait to be done with school so I can take up knitting and actually knit more than a scarf!


















No comments:

Post a Comment