My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

All Hallow's Eve

This year for halloween we went to a party at Mikey's cousin Traci's house. We hung out with the family, chowed down on some chilli, took the little children around for some candy and then went to The POINT After for Traci's birthday bash. Our costume was Burt's Bees: Mikey was Burt the Bee Keeper and I was a Bee of course.





Burt the Bee Keeper
Me the Bee
Athena is the best at getting into character!





The Colonel (yep thats Mindi in behind that mustache)


Got a little crazy that night and had a sprite with a lime! I know I know I need to cut back!
Reasons Why You Should Go to a Bar When You Don't Drink Alcohol:
1. Cougars
2. Man with Tramp Stamp
3. People peeing in the bushes

No comments:

Post a Comment