My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

What happens in Vegas...Stays in Vegas



Popeye came to visit my Mom in St. George for the week. The weekend before they flew out he wanted to spend (literally cause they spent money gambling) in Vegas. So we drove down and spent the weekend with them. We stayed in a cheaper hotel a few blocks off the strip called the Goldcoast. It wasn't luxury by any means but it worked for the amount of time we were actually in the room which was pretty much never.
If I look uncomfortable in the picture with the blue man group it is because I was. There were all these people waiting to cross in front of us, so I just wanted to take the picture as quickly as possible. The carpet picture I took cause I loved the carpet and thought it would be so cute in a little girls room or even a craft room some day.


No comments:

Post a Comment