My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

From this day forward....

We quickly drove back up to spanish fork after a few nights in vegas because Tiff and Alex were getting married on Sat. the 19th. They didn't hire a photographer which when I found out said that was absolutely crazy. Since I love photography (just as a hobby) I said I would shoot as many good shots as I could for them cause I knew they would regret it someday. The ceremony was great and once again Heather outdid herself with the candy bar. It was amazing here are some of the pictures I took. They are nothing great but at least it is something. I tried to remember cool shots/poses I learned in my photography classes at Columbus State and my inspiration for the editing came from my friend Chelsea (who is an amazing photographer I might add) I love the Ploehn family they are the best! Thanks for the invite!







No comments:

Post a Comment