My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Letter "B"

"B" has always been a significant letter in our house but this year it has taken on a whole new meaning! First for Boise. In December Meghan was offered a full time dental hygiene position for Dr. Smith (the dentist she worked for before hygiene school). After being in Boise for a week we found out the letter "B" now stood forBABY - we were excited to find out we will be expecting our first baby in August this year and now "B" stands for BOY! On Friday we were delighted to discover there is a healthy little baby boy growing inside my belly! 




5 comments:

  1. Megan! I am so excited and happy for you! I've been following your blog, but you don't update it very often! You need to get on facebook so I can keep up better with your life :) I am glad you guys are doing well and so excited that you are having a little boy. Congratulations!! (Rachel Terribilini (now)Fernsten)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for boys!! I'm sooo excited for you guys, and you are gonna be the best mom ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so exciting! Do you have any names picked out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dr. Smith is awesome. I'm so glad you got such a good job and that it's in BOISE! Super fun! AND WOW- A BABY BOY!!! I'm so happy for you guys! We're coming up at the end of the month for my sister's wedding. We'd love to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Megusta! I'm so happy for you, cant wait to see pictures of you little boy!

    ReplyDelete