My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Say It....Say It...OUT LOUD!


About three things I am absolutely positive:

First, Twilight is a series of books about falling in love with a vampire.

Second, there is a part of me, and I'm not sure how dominant that part might be- that thirsts for more.

Third, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with the Twilight Saga.


It's true I am a Twihard! I got sick the week before halloween and watched the movie Twilight finally. Initially I thought it was a pointless movie but it left me so confused so I thought with my mini vacation from school (aka illness) I would pass the time by reading the book. Books are always better than the movie, right? Which proved to be true and now I am part of the fandamoneum! I finished all the books in a matter of a couple weeks which was a little difficult considering I had to focus on school too. It wasn't a complete waste of time though because it reminded me how much fun reading can be if you have the right book.

1 comment:

  1. MEGHAN!!! I am so glad to see that you are still alive!!! HOW ARE YOU?? And you need to blog more often so i can keep up with your life!!!!

    ReplyDelete