My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Monday, April 5, 2010

BORE-ADS!

For national boards this year you take it on the computer at a testing facility. There are several different facilities all of the country so you don't have to take them in the city you live in. Utah was pretty saturated and had limited spaces for the testing sites there so I decided to take my national board at the facility in Boise. I scheduled it for the Monday after EASTER and General Conference weekend. I knew I was going to want to study all day Saturday and would need a quiet place so we got on priceline.com and found a nice suite at the Springhill Marriott for a cheap price. It was perfect- like a little studio apartment where I could study and get good rest. My friend Karley decided to take her boards in Boise with me. So we just locked ourselves in the room and studied till our brains could take no more. I read several places that the day before you take the Boards it is important to relax and let your brain rest/process everything. Fortunately it was EASTER the day before my test so I planned on laying around and eating all day! :) However, this was by far the strangest Easter ever. No Easter baskets or big family dinner. I am not going to lie it was kind of a let down. But at least I was able to relax and get ready for the big TEST! Since it was general conference weekend it was nice to have something to focus on other than cramming info. and worrying about not passing. Karley always can make me laugh so I am glad she was there too! It was nice to have someone else to go through the agonizing pain of staring at a computer for 5 hours racking your brain for the right answer! Since Karley is a paparazzi as I say I only have one picture she pretty much was taking them all the time so I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment