My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Something to smile about!

Today I participated in give kids a smile. Rachel ended up being my trusty companion and I couldn't have asked for a better partner! There were a few things I learned from this experience...1) how to use phosphate plate x-rays which by the way were awesome because you just scan them through this machine and they come up on the computer kind of like digital x-rays just without the bulky sensor. Pros and cons to both though. 2) I would perfer not to work in a pediatric office as a dental hygienist. Kids are great don't get me wrong but it can be a little challenging to clean their teeth especially when they bit down on your fingers. But it was a great day we were able to provide free dental care to kids, I got a lot of practice and a free lunch. Thanks Rach for all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment