My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bam...Mepivicaine!

The UDA convention was this weekend. We presented our table clinic on Phentolamine Mesylate which is a soft tissue anesthesia reversal agent. Our giant 3D syringe turned out awesome but sadly we did not win the contest. We did however get schooled by a dentist. He had a pen that snaps in and out and he was like bam I give you X mg. of mepivicaine blah blah blah but he keep saying "BAM mepivicaine" and snapping his pen in my face like he was giving me an injection! I also purchased Orascoptic loupes which will help with my ergonomics. Cost a small fortune but it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment