My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dos Años and counting...

JUNE 16th we celebrated our 2 year anniversary! Since we are poor from the cost of dental hygiene school we decided to do dinner at home! It was a delicious homemade surf 'n turf meal. We had shrimp cocktail, t-bone steaks, asparagus and loaded mash potatoes! Yummy, yummy! Mikey brought me a plant of my favorite flower, Gerbera Daisy, so that I could have them continuously throughout the summer season! How precious!

Two years down...eternity to go!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe It's already been 2 years. I was thinking we should make that girls night a monthly thing or something...it was pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. nice to finally see more pics!! thanks so much for visiting and coming to Jaxons blessing, we enjoyed seeing you both! we sure missed you guys!!

    ReplyDelete