My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Life is a picnik!


I am in love! I was introduced to this website called picnik.com that has free photo editing. My friend at school Chelsea Johnson likes to take photos as a hobby but she is really good at it. Her pictures always look amazing so I asked her what program she uses to edit her photos. She directed me to this website. Picnik has a bunch of editing tools or you can upgrade to a premium account for 25 bucks a year. It is a great program. I took one of my favorite photos of spartacus and enhanced it just to show how awesome it really is. As many of you know I love photography as well I just couldn''t afford the expensive photo editing programs. I am really happy now though cause I can edit my photos for free! Thanks Chelsea for sharing your secret with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment