My photo
This is a story ...A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people but above all this is a story about...LOVE!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ladies & Gents WE have a DOCTOR in the family!




Congratulations to our sister-in-law Morgan! She graduated with a Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy. P.S. with my ergonomics in clinic I will be asking for her assistance often. On Friday May 15th after Mikey got off work we were off to Missoula, Montana to show our love and support for her great accomplishment! From Provo, Utard it is about an 8-8.5 hr. drive to Missoula so we stopped off for the evening in Idaho Falls. The Martins (Tiny, Becky, Lanee and Dew) were nice enough to let us crash at their house. They even had Tiny's famous Tres Leches waiting for us when we arrived. Friends are the greatest! Saturday morning we were off to Missoula. It was a short 4 hr. drive, at least for me because about a half hour into it I fell asleep and Mikey drove the whole way. Don't feel bad for him I asked if he wanted me to drive and I did help out on the way home. We got to celebrate with Morgan for the rest of the day with friends and family. It was a great time! Missoula is a great town also...we definitely wouldn't be 0pposed to moving there!


No comments:

Post a Comment